Andrew D. Myers is a civil litigation attorney who focuses on personal injury, bankruptcy, business law and other civil matters. His law offices are located in North Andover, MA and Derry, NH. He was in-house counsel to Ridgewood Capital Group, a Mortgage Company between 2006 and 2008. Andrew established the Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers after working as trial counsel and junior partner at the Boston Law firm of Stanzler Levine from 1989 through 1995.
Attorney Myers has excelled in assisting accident victims fully pursue their rights. He also represents individuals filing consumer bankruptcies and handles a broad range of business clients.
Before becoming an attorney Mr. Myers was a TV reporter, working at WMUR-TV in Manchester, NH, NH Public TV in Durham, NH and Satellite News Channel.
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor, 1989
- Emerson College, B.S., Mass Communications 1976
- “Best Of” – Attorney Category #1, Derry, NH News, 2008
- One of Top 10 Defense Victories of Year, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, June 30, 2003
- About the Law, Weekly Newspaper Column, Derry News, Eagle Tribune Publications, 2006-2014
- E-Lawyering Can’t Replace Face Time, New Hampshire Bar News, October 16, 2009
- Handling a Personal Injury Case From Start to Finish, Legal Medical Quarterly 2001
- First Amendment Law, Southern New Hampshire University, December, 2016.
- Evolving Drone Law, Personal Injury Claims & Property Damage Claims, February 25, 2016, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
- Medicare, Medicaid and Private Health Insurer Liens in Personal Injury Cases, panelist, October 21, 2015, August 26, 2014, August 14, 2013, Strafford Publications.
- Selecting the Correct Entity for a New Business, Rivier College, Nashua, NH, 2009
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2009–present
- New Hampshire Association for Justice 1997–present
- American Association for Justice 1992–present
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers, 1992–present
- New Hampshire Bar Association, 1990–present
- Rotary Club of Derry Village, NH, 2001–2014, president, 2005-2006.
- Derry NH Zoning Board of Appeals, 2002–2008, chair 2007